Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jan 10

I have such a funny story to tell.

We were riding our bikes up to see the elephant seals along Highway 1. Linda was driving the car, loaded with dogs and Lee's backpack that he forgot to take with him. Now, the weather here is delightful, but there is a line you cross going north where it can get a bit chilly. If you have been riding a bike, it can get real chilly. Lee was concerned about how long it would be before Linda got to the viewing area because all his jackets were in his backpack.

We started to pull into the left hand turning lane to turn into the parking area for the elephant seals, when I saw a fleece hat laying in the middle of the road. I decided to pick it up for Lee so he could wear it until his own arrived. I handed it to him, he out it on. Then, he looked at me kind of funny and said, "There is something crawling on my head. " I thought it was like a bug. He took the hat off and said, "It's a mouse!" As I said, "No way!" The mouse jumped out of the hat as Lee threw the hat down on the ground. The mouse was last seen racing for a docents rubbermaid box. The above photo is the hat on Lee without mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment