Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blob-imal Book


I signed up for a "Blob-imal Book" online class with Carla Sonheim. She is a wonderful artist, has published books and gives these on-line classes either herself or other great artists. The class started on December 1 and was 3 weeks long. Whatever was I thinking when I signed up for it? I mean, December 1?! I must have had too much caffeine that day. But, the good thing is I can take the class, now, I am just not doing it with other students.

I have taken a class from Carla before. Her style isn't mine, but her methods make my creative brain work outside my comfort zone.

First, lesson prepare paper to use for the books and do what she calls "blob" drawings. You basically scribble on a paper and then look for the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment